New Gloryfy collection for spring
SportStyle is the new line with the patented "unbreakable" technology
Gloryfy has presented the new collection of SPORTstyle sunglasses for spring. Made with the patented "unbreakable" technology, this eyewear will attract the attention of young people who love sport without forsaking the latest fashion trends.
Thanks to a totally revolutionary material and innovative technology, the eyewear made by the Austrian company guarantees maximum protection for the eyes, minimizes the risk of injury and has excellent functions in a design that combines optimum performance in sport and style.
The SPORTstyle line includes models with pronounced profiles and wraparound shapes for frames and lenses in an "unbreakable" and highly flexible material, even in the most extreme temperatures. You just have to wear them to feel like an athlete on the highest wave, at the top of a mountain, on a bike or traveling at top speed round a track!
Colors range from more decisive hues to shaded or semi-transparent nuances with the Gloryfy logo in metal or impressed on the temples.
There is also special edition eyewear personalized by Gloryfy "heroes" like Jason Polakow, the Australian icon of surfing, Vittorio Brumotti, world trial bike champion, or young emerging artists like Austrian illustrator Lilo Krebernik.
In May 2013 the company will launch a LIFEstyle collection made with Gloryfy Intelligence (GI) that guarantees Gloryfy quality in models with slimmer lines that perfectly combine a sporty inspiration, a touch of fashion and glamorous appeal with maximum protection from the sun's rays.
- Unbreakable lenses and frame
- 90° Air Flow technology (prevents lens fogging and protects the eyes from air currents at high speed by deflecting air flow by 90°)
- 100% optical quality (class 1 lenses)
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Perfect fit
- Blueblocker (based on lens color)
- High flexibility even in the most extreme temperatures
- Lighter than traditional synthetic materials
- gloryfy I-flex® used for the lenses
- gloryfy G-flex® used for the frame
- Quick Change Lens System (QCLS)
- Made in Austria / EU Certification