Carrera 2012: heritage and real personality for new models
Vintage-inspired sunglasses with contemporary details; vision eyewear with a modern use of color and original shapes
Carrera's new eyewear collection is dedicated to everyone who likes to stay in the "fast lane" and never stop, who takes every opportunity for clean fun, challenges, meeting people and enjoying new experiences.
The new sun and vision models have been created for the young people of the "CARRERA generation": dynamic, determined and decisive when it comes to realizing their dreams and goals so that they can always say "After All,no regrets".
Vintage-inspired sunglasses with contemporary details are the must-haves for the coming season:
- Iconic handmade details – Highly distinctive design elements are what make these new sunglasses captivating. Square, drop or wraparound, they are inspired by the brand's stylistic heritage: a leather insert secured with a small metal button on the front piece is the new iconic theme of the collection and sets a strong trend for the new season (mod. Carrera 32, Carrera 33, Carrera 37). Made in exclusive multilayer acetate, Carrera 32 and Carrera 33 are characterized by precious details such as hand-polished acetate and the photoengraved logo applied to the temples. They come in numerous colors: blond Havana, black/crystal/gray, red/white, blue/white, black, black/crystal/white, Havana/gray, white/black/gray for the acetate models; palladium, light gold, ruthenium for the metal wraparounds.
-Classic modern heritage – Made in exclusive multilayer acetate, the drop-shaped, faceted sunglasses have a captivating sport-inspired '70s style brought up-to-date with unmistakable details, such as the icon on the front piece and the logo on the temples (mod. Carrera 38). The palette of classic nuances includes blond Havana, blue/white/red, white/black/gray, white/black/fuchsia, black/green/white.
- Vintage stylish mood - Feminine sunglasses with an irresistible cat-eye shape interpreted in exclusive tri-layer acetate that animates the frame with refined color combinations. The new "signature" version of the Carrera logo is visible on the temples in a contrasting color: Havana purple, Havana green, matte black, black crystal, brown/turquoise, polished black, brown horn/black, black horn (mod. Carrera 42).
- Eighties colorful attitude – Champion sunglasses, the collection's iconic and unmistakable model, has new fluo colors now in a refined shaded version dedicated to everyone whose style is personal, absolute, determined. Yellow, orange, green, purple, fuchsia, blue are the new fluo colors for this model with refined mirrored lenses for intriguing, irresistible appeal (mod. Champion/FL).
A modern use of color and original shapes for the vision collection:
- Identity spirit – A vintage-inspired, acetate vision frame with a square shape decorated with small metal studs for determined personalities. The color palette includes classic matte black, veined green, veined brown, light Havana (mod. CA6187).
- Glam appeal – A feminine vision frame in acetate attracts attention with its modern, square shape and the Carrera logo visible on glam and surprising color combinations: black/zebra stripes, Havana/purple, black with white or red polka dots (mod. CA6188).
- Easy-to-wear personality – The flavor of the '60s in this round unisex vision eyewear that conveys a retro-inspired personality. The smooth effect is emphasized by the special combination of acetates in two colors: Havana/purple, blue/sky blue, cyclamen/lilac, matte black, and more. Small metal studs are this model's distinctive stylistic elements (mod. CA6191).